Saturday, August 13, 2011

Grant and Riley

On Friday, August 12 I went to Rickreal to watch Grant so Kathy could work on the farm. We had a ton of fun. Riley of course refused to sleep and cried harder than I have ever seen before...come to find out she popped two molars through on top and well Grant was getting some of my attention. It only lasted about 30 minutes, but boy was that a long 30 minutes for all three of us. :) Seriously, it was fun to have Riley and Grant play together...too bad Riley didn't sleep at all until the car ride home at 6:30pm.

Grant gave Riley this look a lot

The put these on each other's heads I just could get a picture to turn out with them in the process

walking all over Aunt Kathy's kitchen






Both looking at the camera at the same time...good enough. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment