| These first few pictures are from a farm in Beaverton....Blueberry picking...same place we went for Strawberries. I am pretty sure Riley is playing in the dirt in this picture |
| Actually picking berries...she wanted her hat (for the record we didn't make her wear it), she really likes it...usually wears it backwards. |
| The playground from the old combine. Great idea....again chicken of the slide (did it once) and now playing in the dirt. |
| Picking raspberries with Grandma Jean and Uncle Gary at my parents' farm |
| We went to the see the cows on the farm. Riley didn't have to ride in her carseat on the farm. Great fun! |
Riley is very "cautious"...well that is putting it very nicely....we say she is chicken. I think that is me coming out in her...NOT Tim. He is and wasn't scared of anything as a kid (or so I hear). Riley has only sat on the tractors on my parents' farm a few times. She has always been a little timid around them and that was when they were off. Here a few pictures of when she finally would ride in the swather with my dad. He was out opening up a field. We climbed the fence (we were coming back from playing in the woods) when Grandpa stopped and climbed in. I was amazed she didn't even panic.
| Playing on the forklift in the grass seed cleaner with Uncle Gary |
| And playing in the dirt again...love it! |
No comments:
Post a Comment