Monday, July 9, 2012

Early July visit to John Day 2012

We were headed to Eagle Crest over the 4th of July, so we decided to go over to John Day first. Tim really wanted to shoot stuff and hang out with his daddy doing boy stuff. We had a ton of fun playing with Grammie and Papa...ooh and Sassy too. Riley is talking several sentences at a time. She finally said Grammie consistently, which made Judy's day....of course, she came when she heard..."Come on, Grammie!" Riley is quite the little bossy pants...we are working on that :)

 Riley taught Papa to Golf. She kept doing it left handed...we will see about that one. I am left handed so who knows.


She loved the corn on the cob. 

Sassy the kitty. She discovered the litter box and repeat,  "kitty poops" over and over again.

Not sure why she has this face...but she had fun "I helper you, Grammy. I water"

Whenever she sits in her carseat this is what happens to her cute hair-dos. Tim added the flowers...nice touch.

Feeding the birds with Grammie

"do, do, da dooooo"

Excellent pine cone picker upper ... for 5 seconds.

Crazy Hair Day


Cheese ball

Papa set up his pop up blind for Miss Riley to play in.


First Sparkler...I think Grammie was really nervous on this one.




Big fireworks....love this picture.

Clapping for fireworks.

"Shhhhhh....papa sleeping"


Playing at the park while the boys were....somewhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment