Saturday, March 24, 2012

So...it has been a long long time

While I have not posted anything in a really long time, I am proud to say Riley's babybook is complete up until the end of 2012. I am going to just do a family book now. So I going to put some updated pictures on here for family (especially, Grandmas) :) Here are a few from November...

Sorry to lazy to reload after rotating...Some clear days in November...Daddy is the best stroller these days. She has decided she is in love with the Binky....unfortunately!

We finally went to a pizza place around here. It was awesome. I think Tim had more fun winning her toys from the machines that she cared about getting them.

Thanksgiving in Prineville. Watching ipad with Gramme and cousins.

Gramme Judy taking all three girls for a walk.

Playing with the leaves with Gramme outside.

Oh so much fun...notice Dada and Papa watching from inside.

Riley with Gram DeeDee (Judy's Mom)

Playing with Gram's stuff and making her laugh.

Taking her Grandma's for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment