Monday, October 25, 2010

Jenn's Wedding

My friend, Jenn, got married this weekend.  Perfectly planned of course.  Riley is still fighting the bottle so it complicated things a bit since I couldn't just leave her at home with a sitter and a bottle....but it worked.
Hanging out in Jenn's hotel room before we started to get ready for rehearsal dinner.

Sandeep ready for rehearsal dinner, now it is Jenn's turn.

I am all ready for the rehearsal dinner.

Jenn and Sandeep all ready to go to dinner.

4/5 of the bridesmaids...Sandeep's Aunties and Mom helped us all get dressed.

I had to go up and feed Riley when needed.  The Sari shifted a little bit...oops!

The moms and bridesmaid are ready and not it is Jenn's turn.








Everyone at the reception thought Tim was the best Dad ever.  He had to wonder with her in the ergo to keep her asleep under the blanket.  He came by the table every once in a while to get a bite to eat.

After her nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment