Sunday, September 12, 2010

more pics from aug and sept

I worked inservice in August.  These are pictures of Riley's first day of middle school.  My cousin Tracy came and helped me out while I was in meetings. A fellow math teacher at my school gave us this cute outfit.  Thanks, Cindy! Notice she is trying to put her hands in her mouth to chew on.
Riley got to see her Aunt Kathy several times in a week.  We registered for "boy cousin" and then she came by to pick something up.  Here are pictures of Riley with Aunt Kathy and sitting on her cousin (Kathy's belly).  Already dominating him.  :)Oh, and her onesie was painted at a work shower we had for Riley...Silverton Foxes (a lady at my work is from Silverton too) Thanks, Diana!


Here are some cute pictures of Riley. She looks so much older than 3 1/2 months.  Now, she has great head control, loves tummy time (drools a lot), still teething like crazy (chewing on everything), likes her sassy seat (like a jenny jump up that hangs from the door frame), likes the exerisaucer, has rolled from front to back a few times (not really into rolling over), eats at the table with us...oh the things they learn daily.

The cute ruffles on the butt of those pants aren't visible, but so cute.  I swear she doesn't always look like I dress her like a boy.  :) 
Not eating solid foods, just hanging out in her high chair that reclines...getting used to eating at the table with us.  a.k.a. she is entertained but a cool toy while we eat dinner. Thanks for the chair, Aunt Gladys, Uncle Jerry and Heather.


Here are a few from Kathy's and baby boy cousin's shower.  I took a few OSU shots for Kathy when we got home since she was in her OSU dress from mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment