After the shower we did father's day with the boys. This is my grandpa holding Riley.
This is with Grandma Jean when they came up to visit July 2nd. Riley is 6 weeks old here... really starting to smile.
At about 4 weeks she started holding her head up to look at stuff when she is on our shoulder. She also sits and stands with very little help from us supporting her under the armpits. Obviously, very little spine control to do it for very long at this point.
Tim watched her while I ran some errands. When I came home this is what I found. So cute...taking a nap together. I had to take a picture, but then work them both up with the flash. Tim flinched and woke Riley up.
Tim was in Steve Person's wedding on July 3rd. Riley's first wedding. She managed to not even spit up on Tim's suit.
No comments:
Post a Comment